Students are requested to wear uniforms while attending school. Our Geckos are expected to be neatly dressed and well-groomed at all times. On Fridays and approved spirit-days, students may wear approved EARThS spirit-wear. Spirit wear will be offered on a different store through our PTA.
Please note: Jackets, sweaters, sweatshirts, pull-overs, etc. must be green, white, khaki, brown, gray, or black.
* We make exceptions for rainy day gear and parkas on those rare especially cold winter mornings
$5 from each purchase of EARThS Hoodies will go back to our Schools funds!
Girls’ Uniform Options
White or Green polo/collared shirt
White or green long sleeved polo
White or green polo/ collared dress
Khaki-colored pants, skirts, shorts, skorts, or jumper
Dark green, khaki, white, black, gray, or brown jacket, sweatshirts, sweater, or pullover fleece.
Boys’ Uniform Options
White or green polo/collared shirt
White or green long sleeved polo/collared shirt
Khaki colored pants
Kahli colored shorts
Dark Green, khaki, white, black, gray, or brown jacket sweatshirt, sweater, pull-over fleece.
- Only solid-colored green, khaki, white, brown, gray, or black leggings may be worn.
- Leggings are ONLY to be worn under skirts or dresses.
- Girls' skorts, skirts, jumpers, and dresses must be appropriate length - no more than 3 to 4 inches above the knee, whether or not leggings are worn underneath.
- Uniform shirts MUST be worn under jumpers.
- Boys' shirts must be no more than 6 inches below the waist when not tucked-in.
- All shorts must be an appropriate length at school – no “short-shorts” are permitted.
EARThS is a hands-on, active learning environment. As safety is of paramount importance, chains, necklaces, medals, bracelets, rings, and dangling earrings are highly discouraged and students may be asked to remove jewelry if it interferes with safety on the playground or during physical activity. The school will not be responsible for lost or damaged items.
Shoes (any color) must be worn that allow students to participate in Physical Education, walk and run with ease, and climb all over our playground equipment. Therefore, tennis / sport / athletic shoes that tie, use Velcro, or fit tightly are required. * Heels, platforms, sandals, and flip-flops are not allowed.
*5th grade students are allowed to wear boots for protection while participating in S.H.R.U.B.S. field trips.
Additional note: For student safety from ticks, thorns, and other potential hazards, jeans are highly recommended for all K – 5 th SEEDS, SPROUTS, and SHRUBS trips.